To benefit society by promoting the development and realization of Digital Earth
Big Earth Data is an interdisciplinary, Open Access and peer-review academic journal. It is published by the International Society for Digital Earth jointly with the Aerospace Information Research Institute of the Chinese Academy of Sciences–Chinese Academy of Sciences Strategic Priority Research Program "Big Earth Data Science Engineering" and the Taylor & Francis Group. Prof. Huadong GUO is the Editor-in-Chief of the journal.
Big Earth Data is the world's first big data journal in the Earth sciences, and it aims to provide an efficient and high-quality platform for promoting 'big data' sharing, processing and analyses, thereby revolutionizing the cognition of the Earth's systems. The journal publishes original research articles, review articles, data papers and technical notes on 'big data' studies across the entire spectrum of the Earth sciences. The journal is indexed in DOAJ, Scopus, Ei Compendex, GEOBASE and ESCI.
Journal website: https://www.tandfonline.com/tbed
• Opportunities to publish your datasets and software tools
• Adopts format-free submission, to save time preparing your paper for the submissions
• Fast and high quality peer review
• Open access publication complies with all open access mandates
• Improve the global accessibility and visibility of your research
Welcome to visit Big Earth Data's LinkedIn account:
For any queries, please contact Dr. Linlin Guan at email@example.com.