To benefit society by promoting the development and realization of Digital Earth
• Set up the BEDJ’s official WeChat account to promote the journal in China.
• Set up the BEDJ’s official Linkedin account to promote the journal around the world.
• Manage the WeChat and Linkedin profiles and regularly update content to enlarge our network.
• Work closely with TGs I and III to make sure the information in each post is accurate, reliable, and timely.
• Build the BEDJ’s communication ability and strengthen the journal brand through Social Media.
• Significantly enhance the international and domestic popularity of the BEDJ.
• Construct scientist contact groups through the official WeChat and LinkedIn accounts.
• Provide support to improve the quantity and quality of manuscripts.
• Invite at least three outstanding young scientists to join the BEDJ as topic editors.
• Prepare email campaigns for important BEDJ articles, special issues, and events.
• Create BEDJ’s official WeChat and LinkedIn accounts to push the journal’s newly published papers, highly cited papers, special issues, policy updates, and other related advertisements.
• Work closely with the Editorial Office, the authors, and TGs I and III to prepare materials for posting online and make each post article rigorous, serious, aesthetic, and lively.
• Push 1–2 articles a week through both the WeChat and LinkedIn profiles and aim to attract more than 3000 followers.
• Set up the BEDJ’s award system to encourage scientists to pay more attention to the journal.